Kit Information and usage:
- The gentle care brush has comfortable grip handle with soft bristles.
- The gentle care comb also comes with gentle oft grip handle with big and wide toothed ends.
- Cradle Cap Comb nicely removes flaking skin from the baby’s scalp.
- The Nasal Aspirator is a small, and flexible tip.
- Bottle Medicine Dispenser helps to dispenses medicine easily and quickly.
- The Nail Clippers also comes with grip handle and have curved cutting edges.
- Digital Thermometer has multiple modes (oral, rectal, or underarm).
- Disposable Probe Covers helps to maintain a clean thermometer every time.
- Emergency Contact Card offers a compact and handy reference.
- The Toddler Toothbrush is roll-resistant with comfortable-grip handle.
- The Alcohol Wipes helps in thermometer cleaning.
- Emery Boards helps you a stress-free nail shaping.
Buy soap-free and tear- free Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo
Ensure soothing bath for your baby with Vibrating bathing Tub
Natural way of bottle feed to your kids – Philips AVENT Anti-Colic Bottle
COCO & CO presents an excellent coconut oil – 100% RAW & organic
Protects sensitive delicate skin with natural oats – Baby Moisture Lotion
Use Jack N’ Jill Natural Toothpaste and be tension free
Make your Baby’s Bath memorable – Burt’s Bees Baby Better Bath
Baby Blanket and Rattle Gift Set from the brand BubbyBabies
Aquaphor clinically proven Healing Ointment for smooth and soft skin
Comfortable bath with the soft Disney Minnie Mouse Inflatable Bath Tub
Make the bath easy with Fisher Price 4-in-1 Sling N Seat Tub
Use Rurah Silicon toothbrush for Baby for safe oral cleaning
The Stylist gift for baby – Gerber 19 Piece Baby Essential Gift Set
How much breast-milk should a newborn eat?
Each child is different, so precisely the amount of milk your infant will require in his initial couple of days is difficult to say. Notwithstanding, you'll see that he has begun to take little yet expanding measures of milk as the days pass by. Numerous moms think about what amount communicated breast milk they need
Best Baby Monitoring Camera – Suggestions | Review
As new parents buying a monitoring can be absolutely irresistible. You may ask yourself If you want one mobile phone or two? The suitable signal or how long the battery last? Will I go to digital or analog? Do I want a video camera? The accurate answer to these questions could be answered through extensive research online
Advantages of breastfeeding for both mother and Baby
Baby feeding has been the most trending talks of nursing mothers. When it comes to feeding your baby, variety is the spice of life. Research shows that the more fruits and vegetables a baby eats before age one, the more likely she is to eat a variety of products by the time she's six. Before the newly born baby reaches